Kaip jaučiatės šiandien?
Techninės analizės mokymai
Rinkos pažinimas per Profitunity sistemą
Alternatyvus investavimasVisi straipsniai
Investuotojų galerijaVisi straipsniai
Akcijų opciono kaina apskaičiuojama remiantis pačios akcijos kaina, kainos svyravimo dydžiu (volatility), laiku, dividendais ir palūkanų normomis.
- Digital Currency Platform Revolut Receives European Banking License 2018 December 13On Thursday, Dec. 13, digital payments platform Revolut announced that the company has been approved for a banking license in Europe by the region’s central bank. According to Revolut, the license will help it provide better access to digital currencies and also offer traditional banking services. Also read: Google Trends Reveals One of the Top Questions […]Jamie Redman
- Password Manager App Dashlane Mocks Cryptocurrency Owners 2018 December 13Having strong passwords is important for everyone in today’s world as it is full of hackers and other cyber criminals. And as cryptocurrency is value stored in code, it is no surprise that its owners are among the most paranoid about their data security. However, strong keys aren’t worth much if you can’t remember them. […]Avi Mizrahi
- Study Finds Less Than 15% of Team Members in ICO Startups Are Women 2018 December 13A new study confirms the crypto industry has a lot of progress to make to bridge the gender gap. It shows that startups conducting ICOs are still markedly male-dominated – over 85 percent of the team members in the surveyed companies are men. The data also suggests women are even less likely to hold executive […]Lubomir Tassev
- Shakepay App Turns Spare Change Into Fractions of BTC 2018 December 13Canadians can now gradually accumulate small fractions of BTC by rounding up their everyday debit card purchases with a mobile application called Shakepay. The company launched in 2015 operates multiple cryptocurrency services and its new Shakepay Change element aims to provide individuals with a frictionless way to buy BTC in Canada. Also read: The Digital Revolution […]Jamie Redman
- The Daily: Uber Meets Bitcoin, Basis Stablecoin Shuts Down 2018 December 13In Thursday’s installment of The Daily, we report on a highly anticipated stablecoin project that’s failed before it’s even launched, and explore the strangely centralized world of crypto Twitter. First though, we’ll start with the news that a third party app has made it possible to pay for your Uber ride using BTC. Also read: Benchmark […]Kai Sedgwick
- P2P Markets Report: Latin American Markets Continue to Post Record Volume 2018 December 13This past week has seen Latin American peer-to-peer markets continue to set records for trade volume. For the week ending Dec. 8, Argentina and Venezuela posted a new record for Localbitcoins trade when measured in fiat, while Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela also posted records for trade measured in BTC. Also Read: Zebpay Exchange Now Live in […]Samuel Haig
- Benchmark University Study: Millions of New Crypto Asset Users – Most Remain Passive 2018 December 13Judge Business School, a subsidiary of the University of Cambridge, has published its second annual report into the cryptoconomy. Its inaugural report surfaced in April 2017, just as crypto mania was exploding. A lot has happened in the ecosystem since then, and the school’s new 96-page report covers a good portion of it, with a […]Kai Sedgwick
- Zebpay Exchange Now Live in 21 European Countries 2018 December 13Zebpay, formerly one of India’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, has launched in Europe. Euro deposits, withdrawals, and trading are now live in 21 countries. While the exchange is not accepting new registrations from India, existing users can continue to use its wallet app. Also read: Indian Supreme Court Moves Crypto Hearing, Community Calls for Positive Regulations Zebpay […]Kevin Helms
- Japanese Exchange Bitpoint Launches Trading Platform in Panama 2018 December 13On Wednesday Dec. 12, Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Bitpoint announced the launch of a crypto-to-fiat trading platform in Panama. The regulatory-compliant exchange will offer USD pairs with top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash, ethereum, bitcoin core, litecoin, and ripple. Also read: BCH Devs Discuss Securing Instant Transactions With the Avalanche Protocol Bitpoint Japan Expands to Latin America Bitpoint […]Jamie Redman
- Google Trends Reveals One of the Top Questions of 2018 — ‘What Is Bitcoin?’ 2018 December 13Google has just published its annual Year in Search query statistics for 2018 and the biggest question of last year was “What is Bitcoin?” According to Google Trends, searches for the term “Bitcoin” have declined rapidly since 2017, but web users querying its definition led internet searches last year. Also read: Indian Supreme Court Moves Crypto […]Jamie Redman
Nekilnojamasis turtasVisi straipsniai
Bendra naujo būsto pasiūla Vilniuje per metus išaugo 13 proc. ir šių metų liepos pradžioje siekė 3780 neparduotų butų.