Kaip jaučiatės šiandien?
Alternatyvus investavimasVisi straipsniai
Viena pirmaujančių turto valdymo bendrovių Lietuvoje „INVL Asset Management“ baigė antrąjį neviešą informuotiesiems investuotojams skirto
Investuotojų galerijaVisi straipsniai
Situacija EUR/USD 15 min. grafike pakankamai gražiai parodo gan dažnai pasitaikančią situaciją rinkoje. Todėl ir ėmiausi ją kiek plačiau panagrinėti.
Jeigu domitės investavimo galimybėmis į akcijas ir nežinote nuo ko pradėti – pirmiausia reikėtų pradėti nuo nedidelių sumų. Yra daug įvairių
Investavimo strategijos pradedantiesiems – aktualus klausimas kiekvienam susidomėjusiam akcijų rinka. Teorinis aspektas visada svarbus, reikia
- Crypto Markets, Weak Demand from Miners Hurt GPU Producers 2018 June 23Dipping cryptocurrency markets are hurting not only crypto holders but also a number of related businesses and sectors. Manufacturers of hardware that can be used in mining applications, like GPU makers Nvidia, AMD and their OEM partners, are also hit by weak demand in the sector which is pushing inventories up. Also read: Bitcoin Businesses […]Lubomir Tassev
- Bithumb Lowers Theft Estimate – Will Fully Repay Customers Despite Deficient Insurance 2018 June 22South Korean exchange Bithumb has lowered its theft estimate from the original amount after undergoing some of the recovery process. The exchange promises to fully repay customers using its own fund even though its insurance is unlikely to cover the loss. Also read: Yahoo! Japan Confirms Entrance Into the Crypto Space Theft Amount Reduced South Korea’s […]Kevin Helms
- Introducing Gitcash.io the Bitcoin Cash Powered Github Tipping App 2018 June 22On Friday, June 22 a new bitcoin cash tipping application has been announced called Gitcash.io. The new platform allows registered Github users to tip each other with BCH using the web-based hosting service tethered to the Gitcash.io service. Also Read: Bitcoin Cash Football: Multiplayer World Cup App Powered By BCH Gitcash.io Allows Github Users to Tip […]Jamie Redman
- Markets Update: Cryptocurrency Prices Tumble Before the Weekend 2018 June 22Cryptocurrency markets are slumping today as most digital asset markets are seeing losses between 8-20 percent over the past 24-hours. Lots of speculators are attributing the dump to the recent measures taken by Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA), asking cryptocurrency exchanges like Bitflyer to make improvements to the Japanese trading platforms’ anti-money laundering practices. Also […]Jamie Redman
- Bitcoin Cash Football: Multiplayer World Cup App Powered By BCH 2018 June 22This week as the world watches the 2018 FIFA World Cup, a new online game called Bitcoin Cash Football has been launched where users can play as managers or players within a season of matches. Players earn fractions of bitcoin cash (BCH) by playing the game, but Bitcoin Cash Football is also having a World […]Jamie Redman
- US Federal Reserve Launches Cryptocurrency Index 2018 June 22This week the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis added cryptocurrency to their Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED) database. It’s a seemingly small gesture, but one that signals to most observers crypto’s maturation, at least in the eyes of arguably the most important central banking institution in the world. Also read: Troll Slayer: Derek […]C. Edward Kelso
- Mt. Gox Creditors’ Legal Victory: “Enormous Assets” to be Returned 2018 June 22The Mt. Gox Creditor (mtgoxcreditor) posted Commencement of Civil Rehabilitation Proceedings of Mt. Gox today, indicating a victory for creditors long wondering if an attempt would be made at making them financially whole. The Tokyo District Court ordered commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, and as such “enormous assets, which were to be distributed to Mt. […]C. Edward Kelso
- Taiwan’s Financial Regulator to Conduct Limited Oversight of Cryptocurrencies 2018 June 22The Financial Supervisory Commission of Taiwan has indicated its intentions to maintain only a limited oversight of cryptocurrencies. The regulator said it’s going to focus mainly on the enforcement of anti-money laundering policies, while remaining open towards innovations like those coming from the crypto sector. Also read: Bitcoin Businesses Denied Banking Services in Ireland Not […]Lubomir Tassev
- Japan Penalizes Crypto Exchanges – Yakuza Involvement Confirmed 2018 June 22The Japanese regulator has issued business improvement orders to six of the country’s 16 fully-licensed crypto exchanges including Bitflyer, Quoine, and Tech Bureau. The agency confirmed to news.Bitcoin.com that at least one of the six exchanges has some form of involvement with the Yakuza. Responding to the improvement order, Bitflyer has halted new account registrations. […]Kevin Helms
- Only a Third of the Richest Informed on Bitcoin 2018 June 22Despite seeing their investment return above 20% in 2017 for two consecutive years, the richest people in the world say they are not fully satisfied with their asset managers and want to learn more about crypto. Also read: At Least $20 Billion in Crypto Investment Awaits Custody Streamlining, Approval Only a Third of the Richest Were […]Nathalie Stucky
Nekilnojamasis turtasVisi straipsniai
2014 m. gruodžio 2 d., Vilnius. „Inreal“ prognozuoja, kad 2015 metais Vilniuje ir Klaipėdoje naujos statybos butų kainos išliks stabilios, Kaune kils 1-2 proc., o Palangoje gali ūgtelti 3-5 proc.
Mokomieji straipsniaiVisi straipsniai
Techninės analizės mokymai
Rinkos pažinimas per Profitunity sistemą