Kaip jaučiatės šiandien?
Alternatyvus investavimasVisi straipsniai
Investavimas į fondus ir ETF panašus į investavimą į akcijas ar kitus instrumentus. Tik dėl fondų ypatybių investavimas į juos gali būti visai paprastas. Jei laikysitės taisyklių.
Investuotojų galerijaVisi straipsniai
- Report: Cryptocurrency Job Market Continues to Grow 2018 October 22Glassdoor, a California-based company that runs a recruiting and employer-review website, has published a report by its economic research department that shows growing demand for talent in the cryptocurrency industry, with U.S. job openings soaring by 300 percent year on year. Also Read: The Daily: Global Cryptocurrency M&As Rise, US Town Halts Mining Talent Search […]Avi Mizrahi
- The Daily: Global Cryptocurrency M&As Rise, US Town Halts Mining 2018 October 22In today’s edition of The Daily, we look at how the current bear market is facilitating consolidation in the global cryptocurrency industry. We also focus on recent calls by an intergovernmental organization to tighten up rules on virtual assets throughout the world, as well as a story about a small U.S. town that has banned […]Avi Mizrahi
- Yenom Developers Propose a New BCH Payment Protocol 2018 October 22The developers who created the Bitcoin Cash-centric wallet Yenom have revealed the team has been working on an interesting protocol for the BCH ecosystem. On Oct. 21, Yenom developer Shun Usami published a wallet scheme called the Deep Link Payment Protocol, a communication system that allows users the ability to simply click a link on […]Jamie Redman
- Online Fiat Wallet Neteller Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange Service 2018 October 22Digital fiat currency wallet provider Neteller has started allowing its users to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies including BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, and LTC. The cryptocurrency service is already live in 10 countries and the company “plans to roll it out to more than 50 additional markets.” Also read: Yahoo! Japan Confirms Entrance Into the Crypto […]Kevin Helms
- Markets Update: A Narrowing Range of Consolidation and Lower Trade Volumes 2018 October 21Not a lot has changed since our last markets update four days ago as cryptocurrency markets continue moving sideways in a consolidated pattern. The top five digital assets have seen modest northbound gains this week, with increases between 1-5% over the last seven days. This Sunday, Oct. 21, the entire cryptocurrency economy of over 2,000 […]Jamie Redman
- Celebrity ICO Endorsers Face Legal Blowback Over Alleged Fraud 2018 October 21Boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather and rap producer DJ Khaled face a legal battle for serving as celebrity endorsers to an initial coin offering (ICO) accused of fraud. The founders of the allegedly fraudulent ICO were arrested by American criminal authorities back in April. Also Read: The Daily: Goldman Sachs Invests in Wallet, Institutional Traders Borrow […]Avi Mizrahi
- The Daily: Goldman Sachs Invests in Wallet, Institutional Traders Borrow $553M 2018 October 21In today’s edition of The Daily we cover stories about the latest investment in the cryptocurrency space by Goldman Sachs, the amount institutional traders borrowed in the last six months from just one OTC desk, research on state-sponsored hackers, and a new security tool from Coinbase. Also Read: Security Giant G4S Offers Protected Offline Cryptocurrency […]Avi Mizrahi
- US Federal Court Fines Bitcoin Ponzi Schemer Over $2.5 Million 2018 October 21A U.S. federal court has fined a New York firm and its chief executive officer over $2.5 million in the first anti-fraud action involving bitcoin filed by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. The Ponzi scheme involved a fake pooled investment strategy and a “fake computer ‘hack’ that supposedly caused the loss of nearly all customer funds,” […]Kevin Helms
- World’s Biggest Banks Helped Clients Steal $63 Billion in Taxes in Europe 2018 October 21Europe’s top banks allegedly helped wealthy clients across the continent steal 55 billion euros ($63 billion) from multiple governments by making tax reclaims to which they were not entitled, an investigation has revealed. The theft centred around a complex scheme of trading stocks that also involved hedge funds and large international commercial law firms. Also […]Jeffrey Gogo
- Bitcoinfiles.com Developers Launch Censorship-Resistant File Storage System 2018 October 21On Friday, Oct. 19, the developers of Bitcoinfiles.com launched the first official version of the product. Now anyone from around the globe can tether a file (5kb or less) to the BCH chain, ensuring its resistance to censorship. Also Read: Bitcoin Ownership: Your Private Keys to Financial Sovereignty File Storage Tethered to the Bitcoin Cash Blockchain […]Jamie Redman
Nekilnojamasis turtasVisi straipsniai
2015 metais Baltijos šalių biurų rinka išliko gyvybinga ir toliau buvo fiksuojami teigiami pasiūlos ir paklausos rodikliai. Rinkos lyderis Talinas, kaip ir Vilnius, stengėsi užpildyti biurų pasiūlos trūkumą, rinkai pasiūlydamas vis didesnius modernių biurų plotus nuomai.
Balandį nekilnojamojo turto rinkoje itin ryškių pokyčių nepastebėta, tačiau ji buvo pavasariškai aktyvi.
Techninės analizės mokymai
Rinkos pažinimas per Profitunity sistemą
Mokomieji straipsniaiVisi straipsniai
Kur individualiam investuotojui rasti reikalingą informaciją savo tikslams pasiekti – susikurti investicinį portfelį? Be abejo, internete. Čia mums į pagalbą ateina šimtai puslapių.