Kaip jaučiatės šiandien?
AB Litgrid yra Lietuvos elektros perdavimo sistemos operatorius. Bendrovė yra Lietuvos elektros energetikos sektoriaus stuburas. Kompanija palaiko stabilų elektros energetikos sistemos darbą, valdo elektros energijos srautus ir sudaro sąlygas konkurencijai atviroje elektros rinkoje.
Alternatyvus investavimasVisi straipsniai
Turto valdymo bendrovė „INVL Asset Management“ perima valdymo įmonės „Swedbank investicijų valdymas“ papildomo savanoriško pensijų
Investuotojų galerijaVisi straipsniai
- At Least $20 Billion in Crypto Investment Awaits Custody Streamlining, Approval 2018 June 22Rumor has it vaunted, long awaited institutional money, big investment in crypto is coming. One of the many holdups involves custody regulation, as both large funds and those ecosystem companies best poised look for a smooth way to guard cryptocurrency holdings securely, alleviating whales’ greatest fears: theft and loss. Also read: Troll Slayer: Derek Magill […]C. Edward Kelso
- License Needed for Crypto Trading, Circulation, and Settlement in Cambodia 2018 June 21Three Cambodian government bodies have jointly announced that the propagation, circulation, buying, selling, trading, and settlement of cryptocurrencies without obtaining a license are illegal activities. The agencies have also outlined four main risks associated with crypto trading or investing. Also read: Yahoo! Japan Confirms Entrance Into the Crypto Space License Needed The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), […]Kevin Helms
- Craig Wright Referenced as Satoshi in Chinese University Textbook 2018 June 21According to reports a Chinese economics textbook that’s used in some of China’s leading universities states that the notorious Dr. Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin. The university textbook authored by Frederic Mishkin calls Wright an “Australian geek” who invented the cryptocurrency bitcoin almost ten years ago. Also Read: “I Am the Real […]Jamie Redman
- Crypto Exchanges, Payment and Wallet Firms Join EU Police to Fight Privacy 2018 June 21About sixteen major cryptocurrency exchanges, payment processors and digital wallet providers have joined the EU’s law enforcement agency for an event about preventing money laundering. The three-day conference on digital currencies and cyber crime began on Tuesday in the Hague. Also Read: The Daily: Akon Launches Akoin, ICO Mogul Buys $19M Land with Bitcoin “Tracing and […]Avi Mizrahi
- Bitcoin Businesses Denied Banking Services in Ireland 2018 June 21Leading companies from the crypto sector in Ireland have complained they are being denied services by some of the country’s major financial institutions. Among the affected businesses are bitcoin exchange Bitcove, winner of the bank-sponsored “Best Business Startup” award, and Ireland’s “longest running” bitcoin broker, Eircoin. Also read: Swiss Crypto Company Acquires License to […]Lubomir Tassev
- Why the Cryptosphere Is Losing Its Mind Over This 18-Digit Number 2018 June 2100000000000000000021e800 – that’s 18 zeros followed by 21e8 and another two zeros – doesn’t look particularly remarkable. Nor does 00000000000000000021e800c1e8df51b22c1588e5a624bea17e9faa34b2dc4a, which is the complete hash it’s associated with. And yet this series of numbers and letters has sent the cryptosphere into overdrive, sparking talk of quantum computing breakthroughs, time travel, Satoshi’s return, and the hidden […]Kai Sedgwick
- A Hands On Review of the New Card-Shaped Hardware Device Coolwallet S 2018 June 21This week news.Bitcoin.com received the new Coolwallet S — the cryptocurrency hardware wallet shaped like a credit card. As we previously reported, the interesting digital asset storage card started shipping last month so we decided to give the wallet a hands on review. Also read: North Carolina Banking Bill Passes — Adds Virtual Currency License Requirements […]Jamie Redman
- The Daily: Akon Launches Akoin, ICO Mogul Buys $19M Land with Bitcoin 2018 June 21A musician who wants to use cryptocurrency to create a “real-life Wakanda” in Africa is the main feature in today’s edition of Bitcoin in Brief. Additional stories include an ICO mogul who bought land worth $19 million with bitcoin, a massive trove of Coinbase customers’ complaints and more. Also Read: Control of Highly Demanded Crypto […]Avi Mizrahi
- PR: StreamDesk Starts the 2 Phase of ICO And Offers to Test Beta-Version 2018 June 21Cryptocurrency trading completely free of intermediaries will be very soon available with the advent of StreamDesk Service. A beta-version of the decentralized platform based on the smart-contract architecture will be launched on June 25 along with the phase #2 of its ICO campaign, the project’s team reveals. According to the announcement, early birds will be […]Bitcoin.com PR
- Robinhood Reportedly Considering Formal Banking Services 2018 June 21Unnamed sources suggest popular free crypto and stock trading application (app), Robinhood, is negotiating with US regulators about prospects for it becoming a bank, complete with traditional services such as savings accounts. It’s still early going, and very preliminary, but such an arrangement could well be the future of banking. Also read: Bitcoin More Influential […]C. Edward Kelso
Nekilnojamasis turtasVisi straipsniai
Lietuvoje šiemet įkeista turto už daugiau nei 7 mlrd. eurų – trečdaliu daugiau nei per tą patį laikotarpį praėjusiais metais.
Mokomieji straipsniaiVisi straipsniai
Investavimo pasaulis yra didelis, sudėtingas ir bauginantis. Tačiau daugelį sudėtingų formulių ir strategijų galima suvesti į kelias nesudėtingas idėjas.
Techninės analizės mokymai
Rinkos pažinimas per Profitunity sistemą