We aim to offer the best investment opportunities to our clients. Therefore, we have decided to make a big step forward and merge EvoEstate with InRento to create the biggest licensed rental properties investment platform in Europe. EvoEstate will be merged and will further operate under the name of InRento.
We started EvoEstate with the foundation of putting our investors’ interest first and to back our claims, the company founders invested alongside the clients in the investments we offered. As you may have noticed there were fewer and fewer Skin in the game projects and my personal portfolio was mainly built with InRento projects where I see a good risk/reward ratio, consistency and stability – the features that I look for in real estate investment platforms.
I approached the merger position with honesty. Today I feel that the merger of EvoEstate and InRento will contribute greatly to improving the way people invest in Real Estate, at last, that was always my personal goal – to make the investment in Real Estate better and convenient. As a result of this merger, EvoEstate’s investors will benefit in 5 ways. But before getting to that, let us remind you why we are here.
Putting our strengths together
EvoEstate is a real estate crowdfunding aggregator with a focus on investors. InRento is the first licensed buy-to-let crowdfunding platform in Europe. Read more about InRento’s last year’s sprint here. Both platforms actively contribute to innovative investment solutions and share a core value of representing investors’ interests first.
Benefits for Evo investors
Everyone owning an EvoEstate account on this date will get the best investing conditions on InRento ever:
- Licensed and regulated. Services of InRento are licensed and regulated by the Bank of Lithuania. More information can be found here. This means that InRento services must comply with the strict regulations related to the assessment of project owners, security of the funds of the investor, and moreover.
- Personal bank account owned by you – safer payments’ facilitation process. As an outcome of the merger, we will reorganise the payment facilitation process and will ask the client to open a personal bank account with one of our payment facilitation partners – Paysera or Mangopay (for more please read below). All future interest and principal repayments will be paid out directly to that account.
- Smaller minimum ticket. Although the minimum investment size on InRento is 500 EUR, EvoEstate’s users will exclusively be able to invest from 100 EUR in loans offered on the platform.
- Cash-back. All EvoEstate’s users will also benefit from cashback: 1.5% – 1st year; 1% – 2nd year; 0.5% – 3rd year (it will be paid out in 5 weeks after the loan is fully funded) investing on InRento’s primary market.
- 0 Secondary Market fees. Investors will be able to trade all past investments on EvoEstate’s Secondary Market with 0 fees. Secondary market fees for all past investments are gone. (New investments carried out on InRento will have a regular 2% transaction fee.)
More benefits of the rapidly growing platform
Feel like a landlord just without hassle. InRento connects experienced real estate project owners with investors. As a result, investors don’t have to worry about day-to-day management at all.
Capital growth. Capital growth is what makes InRento unique. In addition to monthly interest payouts, capital growth is distributed to investors when the property is sold at a higher price.
Risk management. All investments are secured with 1st-rank mortgages. Additionally, in most cases, the interest rate that is being paid by the borrower never exceeds the rental income which reduces the borrower’s default risk.
Timeshare. Timeshare is another innovation offered by InRento in Europe. It is the possibility to stay in the property you have invested in (available only for buy-to-let projects in Spain now). Timeline of the merger
What happens next?
Investing on EvoEstate. Until the 2nd of March (including) you will still be able to invest in the primary market of EvoEstate. After March 2nd when you will press to invest, you will be redirected to InRento.com to complete your investment directly on the website of InRento. All primary market investments placed before March 2nd will continue to be administered by EvoEstate And accessible through your existing EvoEstate account.
Withholding taxes EvoEstate – all investments you have made prior to March 2nd, will be taxed as they have been before. If EvoEstate has not applied any withholding tax until now, it’s not going to start withholding taxes. InRento – For all new investments on InRento, withholding tax may apply. It’s very important to note that starting from April 2022 investors will be able to reduce withholding tax on InRento. You can find full details about taxes in this article on InRento.
What happens if you decide to opt out of account transfer? If you decide to opt out, you will lose the benefits of getting the above-mentioned cashback and the minimum investment amount on the InRento platform will be 500 EUR per investment. Additional withdrawal fees may apply. For the current pricing of EvoEstate withdrawals please refer to this web page.
Unhappy for any reason?
We are confident that the migration process will go smoothly as we will take care of most of the process and we will only ask investors for very little direct involvement during the process so therefore there will be minimal disruption to our services. If for any reason you are not happy with these changes, you can stay with the existing EvoEstate payout scheme. However, additional fees related to the processing of payments might apply.
If we will not hear from you till February 24th (including), we understand that silence from your side means consent and based on this consent we will transfer your personal data from EvoEstate to InRento and we will migrate you to the new payment facilitation process as was defined above. Based on this silent consent we will open a new account with InRento. You can make yourself familiar with the Terms & Conditions of InRento here.
If you have any questions related to the management of your personal data or your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email title “Personal data”.
For the opening of the account with one of our payment facilitator partners, additional data and documents might be asked for the implementation of the “Know-Your-Customer” process.